ITIC Global in Berlin was our biggest event to date and as the ITIC community continues to grow, so the conference continues to evolve and provide more opportunities for networking, debate and education. In the ITIC Global Review, you’ll find panel session synopses, photo galleries, and a full round-up of all the social activities that took place throughout the conference. Speaker sessions included:
ITIC Global Review
The International Travel & Health Insurance Conferences (ITIC) are the leading industry events for those companies involved in all areas of travel and health insurance and assistance provision. Containing a mix of speaker presentations, industry debate in open forum sessions, and unrivalled networking opportunities, ITIC is held four times per year through a range of conferences – ITIC Global (incorporating the ITIJ Industry Awards), ITIC APAC, ITIC Americas, and ITIC UK.
ITIJ is the official media partner of ITIC, and reports on each event, providing an overview of the agenda topics covered and all the social and networking functions. Click on our write-ups below and enjoy!
2016 ITIC Berlin Review
2015 ITIC Athens Review
Heated debates, never-ending networking opportunities and more meetings than you can count! With more attendees than ever before at an ITIC Global, Athens 2015 perfectly showcased the increasing importance of our global travel and health insurance industry. The ITIC Global Review includes recaps of all the sessions, including:
2014 ITIC Venice Review
2013 ITIC Vienna Review
- Remote repatriation: getting the basics right
- Medical repatriations by air: a survey of 900 patients transported by air ambulance or commercial stretchers
- Emerging trends and dangerous countries – avoiding black holes in your assistance network
- Do aggregators help or hinder customer purchase?
- Reinventing marketing and loyalty through mobile devices
- Ensuring transparency in international air ambulance accreditation
- Is IPMI sustainable in its current model?
2012 ITIC Barcelona Review
- Cookie legislation and automatic renewal clauses
- Combating medical treatment corruption and fraud
- Interactive session: Insurance fraud
- Opportunities in developing markets
- Reciprocal healthcare in Spain
- From 0 – 100, how to set up a travel insurance company from scratch in under a year
- Shortening length of stays and billed charges in the US – without discounting or negotiating a bill
- Economies and currencies
- Bottle onboard – what’s in it?