- What information we may collect about you and how we use it
- What information we share with others
- Links to third party sites
What information do we collect and how do we use it?
When signing up to one of our products or services, we may ask for your name, telephone number, business address, email address and industry sector. Through customer feedback and surveys, we may obtain further information about your usage of our website to help us improve it further. When signing up, we will ask for your information via web forms to allow us to process and communicate with you in accordance to the things you have opt-ed in for.
- We collect and store your information to process:
- Magazine orders to enable us to send to you any goods purchased via the Voyageur Publishing & Events Ltd website
- Transactions carried out between you and Voyageur Publishing & Events Ltd, including invoices, to allow us to send you any paperwork related to your use of the website for example: statements & invoices
- Any personal information that is collected during registration to any service from Voyageur Publishing & Events Ltd, including personal/company information.
- Any personal information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to any services from Voyageur Publishing & Events Ltd.
- To update and maintain records
- To notify you about important changes
- For survey purposes to improve our services
- To allow us to deal with any enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the Voyageur Publishing & Events Ltd website
We may also send you (by email or post) information about the product or service you are signed up. When signed up to any of our services, you can select what service type you require and what you want to hear about, including any related products. If you do not wish to be contacted for these purposes, update your preferences or want to be deleted from our system, you can inform us by:
- Clicking the unsubscribe option on all email and e-newsletters
- Clicking the ‘update your preferences’ option all email and e-newsletters
- You can send an email to customer services at email@example.com
- Write to us at: Subscriptions at Voyageur Publishing & Events Ltd, 19 Lower Park Row, Bristol, BS1 5BN
Under GDPR you have the right to request a copy of the personal information that we hold about you. You also reserve to the right to be forgotten and can instruct us to remove you from marketing communications at any time, free of charge. If you would like to speak to us about this, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Voyageur Publishing and Events is a registered data controller under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We comply with the standards, procedures and requirements laid down to ensure that the personal information you give us is kept secure, processed fairly and lawfully and full consent is given. You are responsible for keeping your password secure. We will never ask you for your password via email or any other means. Any attempt to do this should be treated as suspicious.
What information do we share with others?
Links to third party sites
Contacting Voyageur Publishing & Events Ltd
Voyageur Publishing & Events Ltd,
19 Lower Park Row,