Hosted by La Unió Catalana d’Hospitals (Catalan Hospital, Health and Social Services Association - UCH), the Congress is poised to be one of the first hybrid healthcare management events that will happen in the region. It is a global forum where industry executives from more than 50 countries will convene to share new knowledge, expertise and good practices in hospital and healthcare leadership, management, and service delivery.
Over 60 sessions have been arranged to fill a programme that covers topics related to the theme People on board: Transforming healthcare by blending agility, responsiveness, and resilience. Among several sessions across the four-day event, the following are some of the thought-provoking topics available in the program:
- Getting ready for the next global pandemic: European and North American perspectives
- Accelerating research, development and distribution of the Covid-19 vaccine: Lessons learned from key stakeholders
- Nursing leadership in transforming healthcare during a world-wide pandemic: Examples from the field
- Harnessing innovations to build back better: European lessons from the pandemic
- Humanizing technology for smart healthcare delivery: The Covid-19 impact
In addition to the plenary and parallel sessions, there will be posters on display, tradeshow and exhibition by participating organisations and providers, hospital visits, special events for those attending in person and numerous networking opportunities both for presential and virtual attendees.