BeHealthy Deutschland focuses on a holistic approach to wellbeing through the proactive wellbeing initiatives embedded across all plans. The plans offer globally mobile employees a personalised digital experience, helping members better manage international assignments by prioritising mental, emotional and physical health as well as encouraging healthier habits.
The main features of UnitedHealthcare Global’s BeHealthy Deutschland plans include:
- Optum My Wellbeing, a customised healthy lifestyle navigator app focused on healthy activity, nutrition and mental and physical health services
- An Employee Assistance Programme, which provides telephone, online and face-to-face counselling, including legal and financial advisory services
- LiveWell, a dedicated app and portal providing an extensive eLibrary of advice, factsheets and articles
- Maternity benefits, which include routine and personalised maternity care services
- Well child cover, up to their sixth birthday for physical examinations and other medical support
- In-house global assistance and security benefits, embedded across all plan levels, including Covid-19 testing and vaccine tracker tools
- Optional comprehensive dental plans
Janette Hiscock, CEO of UnitedHealthcare Global, Europe, commented: “At UnitedHealthcare Global our priority is always to help people live healthier lives, so it is exciting to be able to offer our plans to many potential new clients across Germany, whose expatriate employees will be able to benefit from the proactive health and wellbeing services embedded in our BeHealthy Deutschland plans.”
The launch follows the success of UnitedHealthcare Global’s entry into the European market in the UK in 2018, and the Dutch market in 2021.