From 17-19 June at the Kowloon Shangri-la hotel in Hong Kong, ITIC, the world’s leading international travel and health insurance conference series, is holding its 11th annual ITIC APAC event.
The agenda will address and debate the hottest topics affecting the industry, such as how to turn market challenges into market opportunities, and how insurers can harness the potential that insurtech has to offer – with expert speakers from PwC South East Asia Consulting, Tune Protect Group, nib Health Funds, AXA Global Healthcare, Emirates Airline, Allianz Global Partners and AIG Travel to name a few.
This year’s ITIC APAC conference features a notable line-up of industry leaders:
- Dr Zubin Daruwalla of PwC South East Asia Consulting, Thalia Georgiou of Asia Care Group and Lynne Fung of Matilda Hospital will speak on medical costs, standards and inflation in the Asian region.
- Ben Loh of Tune Protect Group, Amy Villalobos of nib Health Funds and Tan Chien-Wei of ULink Assist will share insights on how to turn market challenges into market opportunities.
- David Thomas Boucher of Bumrungrad International Hospital, Myra Yu of Teladoc Health and Lauren Pochat-Cottilloux of AXA Healthcare Management focus on mental health support, discussing Telemedicine for expats.
- Lily Chen of JLT and Dr Winston Jong of EMA Global will offer guidance on navigating China’s laws and regulations when managing Chinese business.
- Tony Ridley of Intelligent Travel will look at travel trends and their impact on the industry.
- Maxime Paul of Shift Technology and Sunil Shanmuganathan of AIG Travel tackle fraud detection and prevention.
- Alexandre Besson of Feti’a assistance, Lisa Fryar of Emirates Airline and Katy Youngman of Allianz Worldwide Partners will share the best ways of meeting expectations of insurers.
- Petar Denoble of Divers Alert Network gives an update on diving sites in the region and evacuation options.
- Judy Mitchell of Bangkok Hospital Dusit Medical Services will chair the Provider Network Forum focused on hospital and insurer partnerships with Katy Youngman of Allianz Partners.
An exclusive networking area within the Kowloon Shangri-la hotel plays host to a global marketplace of exhibitors including AeroMed Asia, Alia Medflight, BDMS, CEGA, EMA Global, Executive Aviation Taiwan Corporation, Executive Jets, OAMA and World Travel Protection who will be showcasing their services over the next few days. Not to forget the ITIJ team who are looking forward to discussing how our publication can best serve the travel and health insurance industry. ITIJ will be reporting live from the event to ensure the discussions on the ITIC APAC agenda reach those of you who can’t join us at the conference (look out for their full review in the July issue – subscribe here).