Travel insurance provider battleface has launched Robin Assist – a global, API-driven insurtech platform to support travel insurance via responsive 24/7 customer service, emergency medical assistance services and claims.
Robin Assist’s platform services include:
- Multilingual 24/7 customer support
- Claims handling
- Emergency medical evacuation and travel assistance
- Medical case management
- Global medical and cost containment networks
- Immediate payments in over 140 currencies
- Integrated API-driven tech behind partner brands for policy and claims management.
After the initial launch, battleface plans to make its insurtech platform publicly available for easy product creation, rate management, policy fulfilment, country and state compliance, worldwide distribution and affiliation and partnership management.
CEO Sasha Gainullin said: “battleface was born out of emergency travel and medical assistance, where we saw the need for tech-driven products to deliver relevant services for today's travellers.
“With the launch of Robin Assist, our team will continue to deliver the same level of excellent service that our customers currently experience, supporting travel insurance brands globally.”