At the beginning of 2020, we were working regularly and calmly. However, like all companies, the pandemic arrived and forced us to adjust our service policies. We created a new service scheme to accompany our customers worldwide and strengthened our product line.
We know what we do, and we do it well
Jesús Cuevas, Strategic Partnership Department Manager, has worked to strengthen, maintain and expand our network of suppliers worldwide. His work has been key to continue on the path to recovery post pandemic. Our overall approach is led by founder Mónica Piazza, who has more than 25 years of experience in the insurance and tourism market, being a recognised leader in her career, during which she has managed multinational European and Latin American assistance companies. The General Management team is led by Nathascha Rodríguez, who has more than 12 years of experience in the international travel assistance field, working in different areas and departments of the organisation. Together with a robust team guided by Adriana Ruiz, her knowledge, vision and know how has led to an increase productivity and our leading position in the market.
We keep on evolving
In this new phase of development, we are focusing on the proven effectiveness of our provider network. We specialise in third-party administration, providing our services to other companies and offering expertise and insight to insurers or companies seeking profitability. We have created our proprietary software – QSIGO – as well as growing our operations team. We are always in a process of continuous improvement in order to maintain trust and improve our service for our customers and the final client.
To stand out as the best assistance company in providing services and products that satisfy the needs of our customers through creativity and skill
• Our company has three offices, working as Emergency Centres in Panama, Peru and Venezuela
• Technology has optimised the management of our team
• A global network of more than 5,000 thousand direct suppliers and allies
• 5,000 cases managed a month • More than 100 corporate clients throughout our history
• Proprietary software that supports service provision and generates weekly, monthly and annual reports and statistics
• Latest generation voiceover IP telephone system based on Asterisk, with overflow levels in case of saturation to our office centre and dedicated channel IP trunks
• Toll free telephone numbers, corporate WhatsApp, emails and applications, answered 365 days a year
• System that allows the visualisation of contracted services, which can be customised by clients.
Quantico Servicios de Asistencia has evolved in such a way that our clients bring ideas to our door when they need help with ongoing growth and development. We have created a new branch of the company through which we offer business development services. This new business and our expertise has allowed us to create new companies, accompanying clients at all times by helping them with the analysis of their business and also with their profitability. In this new era, we are sure that we will march in sync with global requirements and we are also prepared for further growth, leaving our unique stamp in the national and international medical assistance market.