Winners announced at the ITIJ Awards 2022
The ITIJ Awards 2022 took place on 27 October at the Megaron Athens Concert Hall, in front of a global audience of travel and health insurance industry professionals
With spectacular entertainment as a warm-up, and a fine dining three course meal to enjoy, the audience were ready to celebrate the achievements of the industry.
“What a fantastic evening we had in Athens, celebrating with our industry friends and colleagues,” commented Ian Cameron, ITIJ’s Editor in Chief. “But this year seemed more special, having not been able to host a proper ceremony, with all our usual flair, since 2019. We hope that everyone who attended enjoyed it as much as we did! And for those unable to join us, we hope that you were entertained via the live stream instead.”
Mandy Langfield, Managing Editor of ITIJ, added: “Congratulations should go to all our winners of course, but we would also like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who entered the awards this year. We’ve been overwhelmed with the response we’ve had, and are so glad that the industry recognizes the importance of being an ITIJ Award winner.”
This year’s winners are:
- Southern Cross Travel Insurance - Travel & Health Insurer of the Year, sponsored by New Frontier Group
- World Travel Protection - Assistance Company of the Year, sponsored by UnitedHealthcare Global
- Redstar Aviation - Air Ambulance Company of the Year, sponsored by AP Companies
- Luz Saúde - Medical Provider of the Year, sponsored by Healix International
- Blink Parametric - Outstanding Industry Contribution of the Year, sponsored by Vitesse
- Trawick International - Travel Insurance Product Innovation of the Year, sponsored by Albin International
- AMREF Flying Doctors - ITIJ Marketing Campaign of the Year, sponsored by Everbridge.
If you missed the chance to enter your company into the 2022 ITIJ Awards, register to be notified when the 2023 ITIJ Awards open for entry next year.
Thank you to our 2022 ITIJ Awards sponsors for their support!