The report provides in-depth market analysis, information, and insights into the global and regional personal accident and health (PA&H) insurance industry, offering values for key performance indicators such as written premium and claims during the review period (2018–22) and forecast period (2023–27).
The report offers a comprehensive overview of the global and regional PA&H insurance industry, key lines of business, trends, drivers, challenges, regulatory and other developments in the industry. It also provides insight into key technological developments impacting the global PA&H insurance industry. Furthermore, it gives a detailed analysis of the competitive landscape, overview, and comparative analysis of leading companies and top insurance markets’ premium and profitability trends for every region.
The report brings together the research, modelling, and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on PA&H insurance dynamics in countries across the world.
Highlights of the report include:
- Key insights and dynamics of the PA&H insurance industry
- Insights on key market trends in the PA&H insurance industry
- Insights on key growth and profitability challenges in the PA&H insurance industry
- Comparative analysis of leading PA&H insurance providers
- In-depth analysis of regional markets
- Insight on the future growth trend and market outlook.