AXA Health has announced the launch of two new services supporting men’s and women’s health that corporate clients can add to their package. They are available to AXA Health corporate clients as a standalone chargeable service.
The services will be available through a digital health app, called Peppy, giving clients access to trained and accredited practitioners who can offer confidential and personal support based on individual needs and health concerns.
The new services offer a range of information to women and men at all different stages of life.
For women, the services on offer include:
- Gynaecological health support, for those with diagnoses of fibroids, endometriosis, or polycystic ovary syndrome, or those experiencing symptoms of these conditions
- Mental wellbeing support, including helping users cope with miscarriage and baby loss
- Self and family care assistance including support in relation to domestic abuse
- Sexual health and contraception, covering natural and pharmaceutical options and understanding the menstrual cycle and vaginal health
- Physical and lifestyle health, with support and advice on nutrition, exercise, and fitness.
Some of the men’s health issues include:
- Male-specific conditions, such as penis and prostate health
- Mental wellbeing support, such as managing stress and anger, as well as dealing with relationship and intimacy issues
- Sexual health support for issues such as erectile dysfunction and sexually transmitted infections (STIs)
- Physical and lifestyle health, including support and advice on nutrition, exercise, and fitness
- Healthy habits, including signposting health checks.
AXA Health’s customer feedback revealed that 87 per cent of employees felt that wellbeing initiatives improve the culture of an organisation. Therefore, the new offering should help employers empower their workforce to improve their health in the way that they want to.
Mike Dalby, Distribution Director, AXA Health: “With the launch of these new services, we’re further committing to help businesses provide practical and emotional support for their employees, so they can help improve their health, their way.
“We know that the way in which men and women engage with healthcare is very different and the conditions that affect them need specific and specialised care, which is why we have worked with Peppy to provide this pioneering health solution.”
And when health insurance is the most valued employee benefit, it is important companies offer their employees a suitable package.