The expat population has resulted in high take up rates of international health insurance products in MENA, although awareness of travel insurance products among local nationals remains relatively low. Enter the International Travel & Health Insurance Conference (ITIC), with its established audience, expert speakers and unrivalled networking opportunities.
Attendees of the other ITIC events (UK, Asia-Pacific, Americas and Global) have long been requesting our presence in the MENA market, and so the conference team has worked with an executive committee to build an agenda that aims to inform, educate and spur debate among professionals involved in the travel and health insurance sectors.
The topics under discussion include:
- Healthcare system design
- Cost containment
- Market trends
- Cross-border care
- Cultural differences affecting assistance providers
ITIJ will be in Dubai to report on the event and continue to build our own network of insurance professionals who read and contribute to the magazine on a regular basis.
Join us at ITIC MENA - Dubai 2020 as we focus on these dynamic marketplaces.
Registration is open now and our launch price of US$995 is available for a limited time only, so don't delay!
The ITIC Committee includes:
- Khalid Sohail, Head of Business Development, Global Travel Insurance & Airline Partnership, Zurich Insurance Company Ltd
- Eva Kluge, Director of Sales and Business Development, AirAlliance MedFlight GmbH
- Lara Helmi, Managing Director, Connex Assistance
- Mamoun Mustafa, Regional Aviation Manager, International SOS
- Christian Deloughery, Consultant, AfroAsian Assistance
- Lisa Fryar, Manager, Human Resources – Medical Benefits, The Emirates Group