2018 ITIC Geneva Review
The 26th ITIC Global was our biggest and most successful event to date, with more delegates than ever coming together in Geneva to network, debate, learn and educate. Every segment of the industry was represented, and all the major issues, challenges and opportunities were discussed.
Our ITIC Global Review contains a full rundown of all the panel sessions, a photo gallery and a round-up of the glittering social events that attendees enjoyed over the course of the week. This year’s speaker sessions included:
- The tools and methods being used to tackle industry fraud
- The insurance and assistance requirements of international students
- Cultural differences affecting assistance and repatriation
- Cyber risk and data protection
- Cost containment issues in Mexico and the Caribbean
- Technology in travel and health insurance
- Changing expatriate demographics
- Travel insurance challenges around the world
PLUS a celebration of this year’s ITIJ Industry Awards, with full details of all the winners and finalists for 2018.