The partnerships give the software developer access to Sapiens’ customer base, while enabling Sapiens to offer insurtech products as part of its solutions packages.
The five technology providers joining Sapiens’ growing network are:
- CGI – provider of end-to-end digital services for the building of digital roadmaps, in support of core systems design and management, and the implementation of data analytics, cybersecurity and cloud networks
- ForMotiv – developer of real-time machine learning models which provide instant, accurate predictions of end user intent in support of personalised user experiences
- Hi Marley – developer of an SMS-powered platform, purpose-built for insurance, enabling easy communication between customers and carriers
- ODG by MCG – developer of solutions supporting worker compensation, disability and auto liability claims management
- Opterrix – developer of weather and climate risk assessment tools, enabling insurers to identify, quantify and verify risk in near real-time, prior to losses being incurred
Sapiens stated that ‘the accumulation of the technologies that these companies offer … will allow Sapiens to better cater to their customers’ needs and expand their suite of solutions to support the digital evolution of insurers around the globe’.
“By uniting with innovative and forward-thinking partners in the space, we can offer efficient and cost-effective solutions to our customers, while still expanding the boundaries of the insurtech revolution,” said Roni Al-Dor, Sapiens President and CEO.
Sapiens also announced similar partnerships with French insurtech developer Akur8 earlier this month, and with Shift Technology in August.