The ITIJ Awards are the leading accolade for the global travel and health insurance industry, rewarding companies that go above and beyond to serve their customers and clients and drive forward positive change in the industry, showcasing excellence and innovation across all sectors that serve global travellers.
Whether you are an insurer, underwriter, medical provider, assistance company, air ambulance operator or service provider to the industry, there is an ITIJ Award that honours your contribution to this dynamic marketplace.
The categories this year are:
- International Travel & Health Insurer of the Year – sponsored by Vitesse
- Assistance Company of the Year – sponsored by UnitedHealthcare Global
- Air Ambulance Company of the Year – sponsored by AP Companies
- Medical Provider of the Year
- Outstanding Industry Contribution of the Year
- Travel Insurance Product Innovation of the Year – sponsored by Albin International
We will also be recognising the best Marketing Campaign of the Year again, with our ITIJ subscribers voting for the best campaign from a list of ITIJ advertisers. Information regarding the voting will be available soon!
For brief descriptions about which sectors each category represents, please visit itij.com/awards/categories
Why enter the ITIJ Awards
With over two decades of history, the ITIJ Awards are known as a mark of quality in the travel and international health insurance sector. By becoming an ITIJ Awards finalist or winner, you are ensuring your company’s critical acclaim as well as positioning your brand as a prime example of how to navigate the new travel landscape.
With the potential for global brand exposure, the ITIJ Awards offer companies the opportunity to cement their reputation as credible and quality players in the delivery of international travel insurance and medical assistance support services.
How to enter the ITIJ Awards
- Each award category has its own page online with clear instructions given on how to enter.
- When you click on the category for which you would like to make an entry, you will be asked to answer 2–3 questions about your achievements over the past year.
- There is a character limit to each answer, so make sure you answer the questions and keep it to the point!
- Upload your company logo and bio, along with sharing your URL and social media handles.
- Click Submit.
Entrants are now welcome to submit their materials for the judges’ consideration.