If you or the company your public relations firm represents wishes to comment on any of ITIJ's forthcoming features, please do not hesitate to get in touch with the editorial team (email@example.com). We are always keen to receive input and insights from industry representatives.
Coming up in ITIJ:
- How insurers choose their underwriting partners
- Bancassurance – the perfect partnership for travel and health insurance providers?
- Slum tourism – the travelling trend that causes serious headaches for travel insurance and assistance providers
- Gadget add-ons – the need for people to have the appropriate cover for their electronic items has never been more important
- Indian outbound travel continues to grow – how can travel insurers tap into the market?
- International health insurance for students - Part 1 (Inbound to the US)
- International health insurance for students Part II (Rest of the World)
2017 Review publications:
- December 2017 - ITIC Global (Barcelona) & ITIJ Awards Review
2018 Review publications:
- Air Ambulance Review I (March)
- Assistance & Repatriations Review I (April)
- Cost Containment Review (June)
- Air Ambulance Review II (September)
- Assistance & Repatriation Review II (October)
- ITIC Global Review (December)
Please note that this information is subject to change without notice