If you would like to comment on any of ITIJ's forthcoming features, please do not hesitate to get in touch with the editorial team (firstname.lastname@example.org). We are always keen to receive input and insights from industry representatives.
Coming up in ITIJ:
- Raising consumer awareness - how the industry can do better
- Cyber risk and data protection
- News analysis - extreme weather
- Global Expat Report update - where are companies sending their employees?
- Microinsurance - bite-size policies for a changing world
- Bancassurance - a lucrative market?
- The renewal process - getting it right
- Aggregators and the commoditisation of travel insurance
- Reinsurance for the global travel and health insurance industry
- Risk management - preception versus reality
- Changing cover needs of the ageing global population
- From grudge purchase to popular purchase - how technology is making travel insurance more attractive
- The price is right - should travel insurance premiums cost more?
Coming up in ITIJ's Review publications in 2019:
Air Ambulance Review - March
- Pricing in the global air ambulance industry - what's fair?
- No-go zones - evacuations from high-risk areas
- Provider partnerships - what do these mean in practice?
Assistance & Repatriation Review - April
- Ground transport services
- Funeral repatriations - working with the wider assistance industry
- Ethics and helicopter evacuations
- Good working practice - what's the right time to repatriate?
Insurtech Review - May
- Claims automation and digital claims
- Underwriting in the insurtech age
- The rise of the chatbots
- Insurtech - the story so far
Cost Containment Review - June
- Containing costs in Mexico and the Caribbean
- Effective network management
Air Ambulance Review - September
- Team talk - the importance of mission debriefs
- Flight planning - putting all the variables into place
Assistance & Repatriation Review - October
- Japan prepares for the World Cup and Olympic Games
- A day in the life of an assistance doctor
- End of life repats
Please note that this information is subject to change without notice