If you or the company your public relations firm represents wishes to comment on any of ITIJ's forthcoming features, please do not hesitate to get in touch with the editorial team (email@example.com). We are always keen to receive input and insights from industry representatives.
Coming up in ITIJ:
What trends are insurance companies seeing with regards to how claimants how attempting to defraud their insurers? How is the move towards claims automation affecting fraud levels?
- Pre-existing medical conditions
How these are best covered by travel and health insurers
- Shift towards more tailored products
Will start-ups/innovation push the market further in this direction?
- The value of consumer reviews and independent ratings
Have online review sites changed the way in which insurers are dealing with complaints? What's the real value of ratings agencies?
- US regulations - the introduction of the Limited Lines Act continues across states
- Global Expat Report update - where are companies sending their employees?
2018 Review publications:
- Air Ambulance Review II (September)
- Assistance & Repatriation Review II (October)
- ITIC Global Review (December)
Please note that this information is subject to change without notice