If you or the company your public relations firm represents wishes to comment on any of ITIJ's forthcoming features, please do not hesitate to get in touch with the editorial team (email@example.com). We are always keen to receive input and insights from industry representatives.
Coming up in ITIJ:
· Gadget add-ons
The need for people to have the appropriate cover for their electronic items has never been more important
· Indian outbound travel continues to grow
How can travel insurers tap into the market?
· International health insurance for students Part II (Rest of the World)
What are the needs of this market segment, and how has the industry responded?
GDPR and its effects on healthcare providers, insurers and assistance companies around the world
What trends are insurance companies seeing with regards to how claimants how attempting to defraud their insurers? How is the move towards claims automation affecting fraud levels?
· Business Travel Risk Management
What are the keys to having a TRM policy that works?
· Infectious disease update
Where’s risky, and what for in 2018? What ongoing problems are there as a result of drug-resistance?
· Security concerns driving additional cover
Terrorism disruption cover is slowly being introduced to the market, including disinclination to travel cover – who is introducing it, how complicated was it to find an underwriter? It’s moving into the leisure market now, not just for business. How else are they shaping products?
· Obstacles to innovation
What is stopping insurance companies from providing the services and cover that their insureds are demanding? (regulation, finances etc)
Word of mouth is still vital when it comes to customer recommendations for products, services and companies. How have online review sites changes the ways in which companies are dealing with complaints, as well as attracting and retaining customers?
· Winter sports cover
The latest policy innovations
· Shift towards more tailored products
Will start-ups/innovation push the market further in this direction?
- Business travel insurance costs vs quality
As companies are demanding more from their business travel insurance policies, are costs rising, or are they demanding more service for the same money? How are insurers responding?
2017 Review publications:
- December 2017 - ITIC Global (Barcelona) & ITIJ Awards Review
2018 Review publications:
- Air Ambulance Review I (March)
- Assistance & Repatriations Review I (April)
- Cost Containment Review (June)
- Air Ambulance Review II (September)
- Assistance & Repatriation Review II (October)
- ITIC Global Review (December)
Please note that this information is subject to change without notice